1. The software changes properties that are not officially supported by Microsoft. These properties are included in currently supported versions of Windows for compatibility with earlier versions of Windows. This means the software might not work on your computer. It is possible that some functions will work and others won’t. You may also experience different functioning on different computers.
2. The software you use may react to system font change in different ways. Some software (e.g. most internet browsers) only detect current font settings when they start up, and don’t react to any changes during runtime.
3. Microsoft can change the way currently unsupported properties work any time, so the system fonts display of the operating system and the software you use might change.
4. During system operation, system font change is a time consuming process as each component that is visible or running in the background has to be managed. If many windows are open at the same time, the font change process may be very slow. How fast it works depends on several system level components, and it cannot be changed. If there is a problem during system font change, set the software to autostart mode, and don’t initiate any other system font changes after starting the operating system. Disable hotkeys.
5. If you run some software as admin, you may experience abnormalities with the sizing of the windows displayed by this software after changing system fonts. If this happens, choose the “Disable” submenu in the “Others - Resize Mode” menu.
6. The software only works properly if every system font setting is the default value. If you change your desktop theme or use another display changing software, don’t run this software. If the software is not compatible with your system, don't experiment with it. Before starting the software, set the “Settings - Display - Scale and layout” setting to default [100%] and don’t change this while the software is running. Don’t combine different display changing software and settings.
7. Set hotkeys so that they don’t conflict with your current settings in any way. If you don’t find the right combination or don’t need hotkeys, disable them.
8. The file containing settings may get corrupted and an error message is displayed when it starts. In this case, delete the subfolder of the affected software in the c:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\WinTools.Info folder.
9. You can currently only change system fonts that are used by traditional Windows software. The font management of special software of Windows 10 (e.g. Windows Explorer) cannot yet be changed. The font settings used by different types of user software cannot be changed with this software.
10. If you start an unactivated version of the software, the system fonts will be reset to the default values.
11. The software in the font size changer software family uses the same activation key. This means you do not need to purchase a new activation key if you want to switch to another font size changer program.
12. If this software is not working properly on your computer: Simple System Font Changer