1. To use the software you must read, understand and accepting all the information on this page. If, for any reason, (e.g. lack of English or IT knowledge) it is difficult for you to understand the information described here, ask for help.
2. Read and understand all the descriptions, information and operating instructions related to the software.
3. Before running the downloaded file, make sure to check it with VirusTotal. Check the digital signature of the downloaded file. The digital signature is displayed by VirusTotal, but you can also check it with Windows Explorer.
4. If you are unfamiliar with the WinTools.Info webpage and the software you can download there, search for “WinTools.Info” to learn about it.
5. Before starting the software, make sure to do a system and data backup. This allows you to restore your system and data if necessary. Given the particularities of Windows operating systems, you don’t have any other options to completely restore the system. If you don’t agree with this and/or don’t create the backups, don’t start the software.
6. The software might not work according to your expectations. The condition of your computer considerably affects the functioning of the software.
7. You download, run and use the software at your own discretion. If you feel like you are unable to make a decision based on this information, don’t start the software. The consequences of your decisions are your sole responsibility.
8. If, for any reason, you don’t trust the software, don’t accept all the conditions specified here, or don’t understand the functioning of the software, don’t start it and delete the downloaded file from your computer.
9. After 30 days of use, the software requires activation.