The user interface of Easy Window Invert and Easy Invert is similar. Therefore, the text of the menus and buttons is identical in many cases. Because of the similarity, language files can be imported. The import option is reciprocal, so both software interprets the other software’s language file. After importing, approx. 70% of the entries will be translated. So only the remaining approx. 30% has to be translated.

I recommend reading the completed translation guide. Thank you for the translations.

 

select language
1. Source app

 

import language2. Import to the target app

 

Version: 1.0.0.4 | Date: 2022-07-25 | Download | MD5: a0711d5481e6032ed602d26bb9c0a6e6