- Like the color filters introduced in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, Easy Invert does not affect the behavior of currently running programs.
- If you are using software that includes a color filter, do not start Easy Invert.
- Easy Invert disables the color filters of the operating system while it is running.
- Using Easy Invert is only recommended if you use the default display (after a new installation of Windows). If you have changed the display using Windows system settings, be very careful! If you are using or have used other display changing software, do not start Easy Invert.
- If you change a custom color filter, save the setting only if it offers you the correct display.
- Set the Autostart mode only if the color filters you are using offer you the correct display.
- Easy Invert allows you to turn the operating system's built-in dark mode on or off with a hotkey. Due to Windows internal processes, this is often quite slow. Easy Invert has no impact on this speed.
- Settings - Advanced - Filter Delay: Delaying when the color filter is turned on or off. When you use a computer, it is common for several active window changes to happen in such a short period of time that the user does not even notice it. The delay eliminates unnecessary filtering activities and the annoying flickering that accompanies it.
- Easy Invert supports Windows 8, 10 and 11 operating systems. For Windows 8 and earlier versions of Windows 10, system-level dark mode is not available, so what is described in Point 7 does not apply.
- The active color filter is always applied to the entire screen, on multi-monitor systems too. In some cases, the contrast difference might bother you. In this case, use the background panel.
- The file containing settings may get corrupted and an error message is displayed when it starts. In this case, delete the subfolder of the affected software in the c:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\WinTools.Info folder.
Easy Invert - Known issues
Version: 126.96.36.199 | Date: 2023-01-24 | Download | MD5: b70801d713de8621dc8afc323f587494