1. The software changes properties that are not officially supported by Microsoft. These properties are included in currently supported versions of Windows for compatibility with earlier versions of Windows. This means the software might not work on your computer. It is possible that some functions will work and others won’t. You may also experience different functioning on different computers.
2. Microsoft can change the way currently unsupported properties work any time, so the system fonts display of the operating system and the software you use might change.
3. The file containing settings may get corrupted and an error message is displayed when it starts. In this case, delete the subfolder of the affected software in the c:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\WinTools.Info folder.
4. You can currently only change system fonts that are used by traditional Windows software. The font management of special software of Windows 10/11 (e.g. Windows Explorer) cannot yet be changed. The font settings used by different types of user software cannot be changed with this software.
5. If you start an unactivated version of the software, the system fonts will be reset to the default values.