1. You can only change the main screen if you have enabled this option in Settings. For security reasons, switching the main screen is only possible when the hotkey is enabled.
2. If you open the Settings panel, the main screen will revert to the default screen for security reasons.
3. For technical reasons, DMAML names the screens differently from Windows.
4. DMAML only activates the cursor lock if the foreground window is full size and fits on a single screen. Some of the software you run may use non-standard windows. In this case, this setting may be necessary.
5. The file containing settings may get corrupted and an error message is displayed when it starts. In this case, delete the subfolder of the affected software in the c:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\WinTools.Info folder.