By using Windows Key Viewer, the current computer product key can be easily determined. In some cases it is very important to know the product key, e.g. when reinstalling the computer.
Generally, the product key can be found on the Windows installation kit or on a label on the computer. This label often gets damaged and becomes illegible, and when using multiple computers, installation packages can get mixed up. That is when Windows Key Viewer becomes useful, as the product key can be easily displayed with it.
The Windows operating system stores the product key, but there is no possibility to display it directly as this data is encrypted. Windows Key Viewer can display the Windows Product key in its original format.
Advantages of Windows Key Viewer:
- Displays the Windows Product key in its original format
- Copies the Windows Product key to the clipboard and sends it to the specified email address
- Doesn’t require installation or setup
- Free to use
- It supports Windows 7/8/10 operating systems
- Tested: Fall Creators Update ready
Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit
Windows 8.1 Enterprise 32-bit