Explorer Commander is a two- or four-panel file manager software. It enables a fundamental part of Windows operating systems, namely File Explorer to work similarly as professional file manager programs, while retaining the advantages of File Explorer.
Properties of Explorer Commander:
- Two- or four-panel layout
- Horizontal or vertical layout in case of two-panel mode
- The display proportion of panels can be set
- The place of panels can be swapped
- The content of panels can be opened in File Explorer
- When started, it opens with the libraries which correspond to the last exit or the saved state
- It supports dark/light theme under Windows 10
- It can also run in the background
- Doesn’t require installation
- It supports Windows 7/8/10 operating systems
Be sure to read this description before using the software.