Explorer Commander is a two- or four-panel file manager software. It enables a fundamental part of Windows operating systems, namely File Explorer to work similarly as professional file manager programs, while retaining the advantages of File Explorer.
Properties of Explorer Commander:
- Two- or four-panel layout
- Horizontal or vertical layout in case of two-panel mode
- The display proportion of panels can be set
- The place of panels can be swapped
- The content of panels can be opened in File Explorer
- When started, it opens with the libraries which correspond to the last exit or the saved state
- It supports dark/light theme under Windows 10/11
- It can also run in the background
- Doesn’t require installation
- It supports Windows 7/8/10/11 operating systems.
Be sure to read this description before using the software.
Removal: The software is not installed, so it isn’t displayed in the list of installed programs. Disable the autostart setting, close the software and delete the expcommander.exe file from your computer. Then you should restart the system.
Known issue: The file containing settings may get corrupted and an error message is displayed when it starts. In this case, delete the subfolder of the affected software in the c:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\WinTools.Info folder.